Abstract / Full Text Submission
- Abstract should not exceed 500 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- The conference has a double-blind peer-review process. Any paper submitted for the conference is reviewed by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with revision.
- Presentations must be done in English.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstracts will be printed in the proceedings & abstracts book.
- Optional, if the authors prefer to send a full text paper after accepted abstract, full text papers should be sent to (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please indicate your submission ID.
- Full papers can be submitted in English.
- For the submission process, each participant must fill in THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM for each abstract.
- The abstract papers as word format (.doc) should be attach to the abstract submission form.
- After accepted submissions, participant must fill in THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM with papers ID numbers.
- Bank receipt should be sent by e-mail with attachments (email@example.com).
- Please do not forget to write the full name and papers ID numbers in the description section, when you pay for the conference registration fee. (For example; Name-Surname, ID 32 and 33)
- Poster dimension is 70 x 90 cm (70 cm wide and 90 cm height).
- Spelling rules can be done according to the author's own preferences.
- All posters must have portrait orientation. Handouts of posters are encouraged. At least one of the authors is required to be nearby his/her poster for questions and discussion during the sessions for which the poster is scheduled.
- Poster presentations must be prepared in English.
The accepted full texts will be published in the 2018 year special issue of the Bilge International Journal of Science and Technology Research.
For more information about the journal: http://dergipark.gov.tr/bilgesci